Create competitive advantage through collaboration.
The speed of recent technological progress far outstrips the capacity of most managers to take advantage of the collaborative potential now on offer.
Truly successful collaboration doesn’t just happen. It has to be ‘designed’ and managed as a discipline.
Benefits for the delegate
By completing the Successful Collaboration Learning Path, delegates will be able to:
- Identify opportunities for collaboration
- Motivate others to collaborate
- Communicate in a way that supports collaboration
- Ensure that cultural differences are taken into consideration when collaborating
- Work effectively across time zones
- Ensure a successful balance of contributions from virtual and face to face collaborators
- Establish and operate a process for effective collaboration
- Give and receive constructive feedback on the progress of collaboration.
Benefits for your organization
Business impacts associated with the implementation of the competencies developed on this Learning Path include:
- Increased willingness and ability to collaborate with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Improved use of a wide range of resources and capabilities suited to the task
- Improvement in the ability to collaborate across divisions, cultures and time zones.
Individuals, managers and leaders working across organizational boundaries to create new value through efficient and effective collaborative processes.
The Successful Collaboration Learning Path follows our unique Discover-Develop-Deploy learning philosophy.
The workshop component can be delivered face-to-face or virtually.